On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 03:30:23PM -0800, Oisin C. Feeley wrote:

> I've been trying to change citations throughout a document from
> e.g.  Millar (1998, 80) to (Millar 1998:80)
>
> I'm using the natbib package with author-year.  I can see how
> to achieve the above by adding the following to the document
> preamble:

> And it works nicely for those citations which I have /manually/
> LyX->(click on citation)->Style->CitationStyle->({M}illar, 1988)

I should add that when I view the LaTeX exported from LyX I see that the change
made is from \citet[80]{Millar98} to \citep[80]{Millar98}

So, if needs be, I could just do a regex substitution throughout the whole file
but again, I'd rather know if there's either: a) a way to do it with LyX; b) a
simple package option I can add to the preamble.

Oisin