Uwe Stöhr wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I tried the installer you suggested with no success. Are there any tricks I can configure with the Q../Free framework? As I believe that is responsible for the
drawing of the menu toolbar.

Not that I know. The Qtwin version that is built in the installer runs perfectly on various systems so there must be another program on your computer that causes this; perhaps a former only partly deinstalled Qt development kit or so.

Sorry that I couldn't help you.

regards Uwe

Uwe,

Do you know what font the Qt interface uses for the menus? I'm wondering if maybe the font file is missing on Eric's system, and so Qt is progressing to the next font in some search order?

/Paul