Javier Moro Sotelo wrote:
Hi everybody, first of all, my name is Javier and I'm new to latex lyx and to
the list of course.

The doubt I have is about using LyX-Code for inserting font code on a lyx
document. I followed the steps one by one, I inserted a ploat algorithm, then I
select the LyX-Code environment, and everything whent ok, but when I try to
convert it to pdf I get the error: A character number must be beetweeb 0 and
255. I changed this one to zero.

Ok I understand the error, it's in this line of the font code I inserted: NUM1
DCD 3, -17, -27, 12, 322, and it's because of the negative numbers.

My question is: Is there a way to insert negative numbers in my font code? Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance for the help

Regards...

moro

Javier,

First, welcome to the list. Second, I'm a little confused by what you mean by the "font code I inserted". Are you defining a new font (in ERT)? This does not match the arguments of the LaTeX font commands I've seen, but then I'm pretty weak when it comes to font commands.

Perhaps you could just post a minimal example that triggers the error message?

/Paul