Matej Cepl wrote:
Elver Loho wrote:
There are no sections and chapters in this document. Just the title
page and scenes.

I would say, that it is a bug in the LaTeX document structure then -- just a
wild idea, cannot you contact developer of the LaTeX class to fix it?
As far as I know, the "navigate" menu is implemented in lyx, not latex.
It works by recognising document structure, i.e. sections and such.

I don't know about hollywood class documents, but if
they have no sectioning then the current navigate menu
is of little help.
If there is anything other kind of headings that should logically
go into the navigate menu, then please file a bug report
at bugzilla.lyx.org describing the problem and what kind
of lyx paragraph types should be considered for navigation for
this kind of document.

Helge Hafting