"Jean-Marc Lasgouttes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit
dans le message de news: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Paul> "Jean-Marc Lasgouttes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a
écrit dans le
Paul> message de news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>  Public release of LyX version 1.4.3
>> ===================================

Paul> Sorry, but as a neophyte i am not sure to understand what do you
Paul> exactly mean with the "patch". Shall I understand that I can
Paul> upgrade from a - complete installation having used the windows
Paul> installer from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 using the corresponding patch and
Paul> then from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3 using the patch "below" and being
Paul> totally up to date for all soft's included in the "complete
Paul> version installer" ?

The patch is only for people who compile from source. Windows users
should (when the windows installer is available) install 1.4.3 over
1.4.2.

JMarc

Sorry to disturb again and coming back so far but when I installed 1.3.7, I
used the "uninstaller" program supplied with the former version to uninstall
it.
Now if I want to uninstall 1.3.7, I still have a uninstall program inside
1.3.7.
However in 1.4.1, I just have an icon and nothing else and I am sure that it
is far better to uninstall 1.4.1 ahead of installing 1.4.2 or 1.4.3.
My question is how to unistall it properly (the one supplied with the
complete version installer for windows without compiling). May I use the
unistaller supplied with 1.3.7 or have you an better suggestion.

Thanks

Paul