Hello.

I just started working on Lyx and found it very helpful in making tex files.
I am making a report which I have to submit very urgently.

*The problem I am facing is*: There is no effect by clicking on View pdf or
Update pdf (or either dvi and ps) buttons. Nothing opens up. When I delete
some contents of .lyx file, and then click on these (e.g. View pdf), the pdf
document opens up. By this way, I have to delete some content from .lyx file
which I dont want to do!

I would be very glad if somebody could help me out of this problem urgently.

Hoping for a quick reply.

Thanking You,
Ankur Verma