On 2009-03-31, Steve Litt wrote:
> On Tuesday 31 March 2009 02:45:54 am Guenter Milde wrote:

>:-) Yes, that's what I do now, but then you need to find the corresponding
> text in LyX, so you search first with grep or Vim, and then you search again
> in LyX.

Actually, I do the grep in my text editor and then jump to the line in the
text editor as well (fine with simple text, not so nice with "rich" text or
equations).

I am still waiting for a lfun that allows opening a lyx file and place
the cursor to the (at least approximate) position of a given line.

Unfortunately, "server-goto-file-row" does not do this (instead it goes
to the place indicated by the row in the exported latex source file).

Günter