Hi all!

I've been looking for information about how to draw a frame/set a background colour for a groups of paragraphs that split into multiple pages.

I've read chapter 5 of the Embedded Objects manual where I was not able to find the answer and found this in LaTeX Community...

http://www.latex-community.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2577&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

This link refers to http://www.ctan.org/pkg/framed.

Please, is there any way of getting a frame splitting into several pages by using LyX graphic UI or must I go into details and first of all understand how to load and use this LaTeX framed package? Thanks!

All the best,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez