Thanks Uwe.

Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Am 23.05.2010 09:45, schrieb [Ricardo Rodriguez] eBioTIC.:

Simply use a shaded box (or use a framed outer box, no inner box, the option "Allow page breaks" if you don't need a background color). Attached is an example LyX file.

The point with this option is that I am not able to understand when it is available and when greyed out for one or other reason. For instance, look at this image from the sample file you have sent to me...

http://xen.net/onLyX/allowPageBreakGO.png

The shaded box is split into a number of pages although "Allow page breaks" is greyed out and it is not checked. Please, why? Does a shaded box flow from one page to the next if required by default?

Please, why this is not de default behaviour for other boxes as, for instance, a simple frame?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Ricardo

--