Dear LyX mailing list,

I have tried to search, but could find no answer, and I apologize if
this is a well-known problem for which no solution exists. But I have
a LyX performance issue that I would *really* like to fix.

Running LyX 2.0.0rc3 on Ubuntu 11.04, I experience a lot of

1) slow scrolling, which lacks behind key-presses and

2) slow cursor movement when in environments -- in earlier versions,
this was most noticeable when the cursor hit math boxes, but it also
occurs when reaching misspelled (and hence underlined) words.

I am inquiring whether this is a known problem and whether a fix
exists (certain set of settings, for example) or is forthcoming and
finally, if there is something I can do in order to help.

Kind regards,
Rasmus