Hello developers!

I have a feature request if this is not already requested to you: Ribbon Menus.

The actual look of lyx makes duplicate functions in text menus and icon menus,
besides there is a lot of space wasted by allocating the icon menus. This has
nothing to do with intrinsic code but to UI graphic design. This modern
approach is the best to maximize functionality and avoid duplicating
functionality. I don´t know if thi request can be made inside Qt (I think there
should be some package for this in the nokia library!).

What are your opinions about this? Is this approach correct to you?

Best Regards

Alex