Hi all,

I am trying to get the LilypondBook module to work under Mac OSX Mountain Lion
(10.8), but it complains about not being able to find a package named
lilypond-book->latex.
I used the Tex Live Utility to find a package with that name, but haven't been
able to find it, and anything else lilypond-related is already installed.

The Lyx log says:

14:28:45.466: (dialog-show document)Warning: Package not available
The module lilypond requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
lilypond-book->latex
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.

I have tried to put lilypond-book and lilypond in the PATH, checked on
permissions, but nothing seems to make a conversion to PDF available in the
Edit menu.
Running TexLive 2013, Lyx 2.0.6, Lilypond 2.16.1.

Anyone a clue on how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!

cheers

Maurits