Hi,
  Sorry for the delayed response.  Since I set most of this up for a paper
submission, I have only simulated the system that we were interested in (64
cores).  Below are approximate simulation times for that system on our
Condor cluster (2 & 4 core P4 Xeons and 2 core Opterons):

  -------64 cores-----------
                   simsmall:     simmedium:    simlarge:
  - blackscholes   00d05h10m     00d16h24m     01d22h39m
  - bodytrack      02d05h27m     10d18h19m
  - canneal        01d05h38m     03d03h57m
  - dedup          00d17h14m
  - facesim        <- more than 20d: incomplete ->
  - ferret         00d22h48m     02d23h49m
  - fluidanimate   02d14h40m     02d20h03m
  - freqmine       02d04h20m     04d18h53m
  - vips           02d20h07m     05d15h32m
  - x264                         11d01h32m

  Mark, another student in our group, might be able to give better estimates
for systems with fewer simulated cores.  Hopefully this is useful,
  Joel