I am participating in a performance art festival, Day de Dada, in New
York. My performance is this coming Saturday in Staten Island. S.I. is
rumored to be the up & coming artist neighborhood.

http://www.daydedada.com/

There are actually several days involved.

2006 "Day de Dada Performance Art Festival" Schedule

"Happy Birthday Dada !"
This year is the 90th birthday of Dada and the 5th year of the Day de
Dada Performance Art Festival and we are celebrating !

    *
      Saturday April 1st, 2006 2:00-4:00pm NYC Arts Cypher (12 Broad
St, Staten Island)
      April Fools Party - Celebrate the state of Dada with short
performances, site pieces and happenings.
      April 1st Event at NYC Cypher Artist Information

For questions or to sign up [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    *
      Saturday May 6th, 2006 2:00 pm Staten Island Museum (75
Stuyvesant Place , Staten Island)
      Batter-up as Day de Dada takes on Baseball - who will win ! ?

For questions or to sign up [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    *
      Saturday June 3rd, 2006 12:00 - 4:00pm ETG Everything Goes Book
Cafe (208 Bay St, Staten Island)
      Party with us at a Dada Baby Shower with open mic, cake, and
performances -

For questions or to sign up [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    *
      Wednesday July 12th, 2006 7:00pm Anthology (32 Second Ave, NY)
      Enjoy short dada inspired films and videos

For questions or to sign up [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    *
      Saturday July 15th, 2006 2:00 - 4:00pm Le Petit Versailles (346
East Houston St at Avenue C, NY)
      Join us for a celebration of the 90th anniversary of Hugo Ball's
Dada Manifesto and the first Dada Soirée in Zurich with Day de Dada
birthday and party games

For questions or to sign up [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    *
      June 3 - June 28, 2006 Mauro Graphics (1277 Clove Road Staten
Island) "
      Artists As Artists as Art: Celebrating Pastiche"
      Helen Levin shows pastiche photos of the art stars we know and
love. Opening is Saturday June 10th, 2006 3:00 - 5:00 pm. (with
surprise performances)

More info contact: 718- 448-8300 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    *
      Dada Show at MoMa - "Day de Dada Goes to Moma" the Staten Island
Dadaists go to theDada Exhibition at the MoMA. (date to be announced)

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailinglist from Sztuka Fabryka
http://www.sztuka-fabryka.be/