"you have not committed "creative suicide" we still love you!
& you have worked damn hard for & in & around mailart these many years, so nothing to be ashamed of if you're getting a little tired of it!
on the other hand if you are looking for an "owner" here, i'd be happy to take on the task!"

Hey, don't think that I am fed up with everything. I am still alive and kicking and full of energy to hit lots of new things into Mail-Art.
Friends know that when I want to say something I just say it. Damn if somebody else do not agree with it. But big respect for those (among you Ross) who do not agree with me and dare to go against me. If I ask the freedom to write down what I think then I should give others also the freedom to go against it.

Mail-Art shouldn't become a collection of "tree hughers" or people who started to sound as Baghwan followers shouting all day "oh everything is awesome, all is great, feel the love and peace". Therefore I like to send to Mail-Art projects with the theme "Love & Peace" artworks written in big on it "I love WAR".
I still stay with my point of view that some things in Mail-Art, such as what is happening with the Mail-Art projects and "arts & crafts" Mail-Art is not so possitive and then there should be the freedom and the courage to put this on the table. And from time to time I like to be by purpose a bit sarcastic and direct to tell this, so that everybody gets awake and that a wave goes through the whole community. And it did moved.

Mail-Art still feels good, received very nice things the past week. Hey Vittore your sticker Arte Postale is great. Still remember the nice people and Bill my host in New York. And I have still lots of things in mind to realise and to send out.

But now concerning the ma-network mailinglist I started about 5 years ago, if I can recall. After the Festival I took some time for myself, because that have been neglected a bit the past years, due to all that work for organising it. To compare it with next issue which will be organised by 8 persons and 5 persons from the city for the buraucracy. My job will only be to guide all the other organisers and putting up a few exhibitions: small press in the library, artistamps in the post office, ... So I just would like to focuss myself beside the Festival on a few projects and pass the mailinglist on to somebody else who can continue it and keep on promoting so that IUOMA is not the only voice in Mail-Art.

You understand.
So Ross you will be the next owner will get in contact with you next week.
And you can share the ownership with others if you want.

Love and peace to you all, everything is awesome.

Greetings,
Sztuka Fabryka

To unsubscribe, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mailinglist from Sztuka Fabryka
http://www.sztuka-fabryka.be/

Network management Wireless network Network design
Single christian network Network security