I emailed Mahima, and she gave me permission to
forward her mail art call. It's great to get a mail
art call from Nepal. If you have any questions, email
her, address below.

 - T

COLOR

Theme: any piece of art in which the colors you use
say as much about the piece as the art on it. use your
most inspiring, powerful, brilliant colors.
For my archive please send me any medium that deal
with any technique.

Deadline: February 2, 2007

info:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mahima Shrestha