From:
Dame Mailarta [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent:
12/7/2006 9:06:47 PM
Subject:
Mama's Mail Bag Art Call

Greetings Mail Lovers

Mama Mailarta has decided to delve into her Mail Bag and begin her CorresponDANCE of artful exchanges ... send me your words . . reach . . .. dive into your deepest desires . . send your images . . imaginations .. . . simple/complex . . . wherever your artful being takes you . . now send it along and I'll exchange it with one of my own findings and perhaps a word of wisdom or two . . . .

Love and Laughter Always,

MAILARTA
Studio J- 1324 Broad Street
Victoria, British Columbia
CANADA V8W 2A9

I Look forward to hearing from you

http://mailarta.blogspot.com/

"Quick..., put your left hand on your right shoulder, put your right hand on your left shoulder, now squeeze! That was a quick hug from me!"

free to pass along the word to anyone you think my want to particpate.

Dragonfly Dream
www.dragonflydream.com

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. -Danny Kaye