OK, I'll tell you the context I heard it - it was on an old TV show (blush)
"Six Feet Under" -
Claire is in art school and the teacher criticizes her friend's sculpture as
"elephant art"
Then he asks the class "Anybody know what elephant art is?" No one says
anything. Then
he says "It was invented by Fluxus artists. Anybody know what Fluxus is?" No
one says
anything. Then he scolds them for not reading.... he goes on to call Claire's
sculpture
"termite art"..... I assumed "termite art" was a made up thing, but I wasn't
sure about
"elephant art" ... maybe they just made it up for the TV show...

 - T