Zero Nuclear Weapons, Zero WMD: Create a Culture of Peace Now!

Theme: The Ribbon International, and Women's Caucus for Art invite artists,
mail artists, students, children, activists and concerned individuals,
classrooms and organizations to create postcards for this year's United Nations
NGO Conference, "For Peace and Development: Disarm Now!".

Why? How? When?".  What does a culture of peace look like? How would you
resolve conflict in peaceful ways? What does it mean to feel safe and secure?
Why must we oppose the creation of nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass
destruction? How can we remove these weapons? What can happen if we remain
silent? What can change look like?
Media/Technique: please send only postcards that deal with any technique.
Size: 4"x6" (10x15 cm) postcards.
Please include your name and State/Country on the back of the postcard so we
can acknowledge your submission on the blogsite.
Exhibition:  Online and displayed together with The Ribbon International at the
United Nations Conference in Mexico City in September, 2009. Afterwards, this
exhibition will travel to venues in the United States for further display and
dialog.
Documentation: http://wcaartwavesinternational.blogspot.com
Info: mrpot...@yahoo.com
http://www.kik-kultur.dk
http://www.theribboninternational.org
http://www.nationalwca.org

Deadline to be received: September 1, 2009

Create a Culture of Peace Now!"
263 Laidley Street
San Francisco, CA 94131
USA