I noticed that the collector is a postal worker... I haven't seen this movie
yet, I've heard it's very good.

Herb and Dorothy
(2008) NR

Chronicling the story of unlikely art collectors Herb Vogel and Dorothy Vogel,
filmmaker Megumi Sasaki demonstrates that it's not necessary to be wealthy in
order to build a significant collection in this fascinating documentary. A
postal clerk and a librarian, the Vogels share a passion for art, which they
pursued over decades, becoming two of the most important collectors of
minimalist and conceptual art with more than 4,000 pieces.