Hello Donal,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm interested in your comments regarding the
accessibility limitations in Keynote. I'm not yet a heavy Keynote User, but I
did notice that the recent 5.1.1 update included a mention of "improved
accessibility" and am wondering if the slide show or any other access issues
were addressed in this update. Apple, as usual, seems to offer no details
regarding the improvements, so I'm hoping someone familiar with the product and
it's shortcomings might be able to opine on this.

Cheers,
Bryan