Can somebody help me with this please I just updated from OSX 10.9.4 to 10.9.5, and it looks like I have to change how I sign Java application after updating because Im now getting this output after signing with

export CODESIGN_ALLOCATE="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/codesign_allocate" /usr/bin/codesign --sign "Developer ID Application: P Taylor" --force --deep --verbose /Applications/SongKong.app

Im getting:

/Applications/SongKong.app: the main executable or Info.plist must be a regular file (no symlinks, etc.) In subcomponent: /Applications/SongKong.app/Contents/PlugIns/jdk1.8.0_20.jdk

and verification with

    /usr/bin/codesign --verify --deep  --verbose /Applications/SongKong.app

gives me

    /Applications/SongKong.app: code object is not signed at all
    In architecture: x86_64

What do I have to change to fix this ?

Paul