>>> I dont see why as the issue is very much specific to OSX
>>
>> Agreed, but I guess the Swing people unfortunately don't necessarily read
>> this list..
>
> I think there's a need for a clarification. I already that kind message here,
> which made me wonder if macosx-port-dev was still alive and useful.
> If almost all requests should be forwarded elsewhere, shouldn't the project
> be stopped?
> Thanks for your advice

We still use it for the occasional generic "Java 7/8/9 on Mac" question that
comes up from time to time. It is far preferable that the question be posted to
the more specific lists, but sometimes it isn't clear where that belongs.
There's enough of us monitoring the list that we can provide guidance on where
to go but not enough that it should be used for all Mac specific questions.

-DrD-