The default LaF on OS X is not Metal/Ocean, but Aqua... so there is already
precedent in having the user experience be tailored to Mac for those that
don't explicitly set it.  I think it would be reasonable to set this by
default.

Scott

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 4:49 AM, Sergey Bylokhov <sergey.bylok...@oracle.com