On 27/02/2015 08:53, Michael Hall wrote:
:

If for top-level page you mean
http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jigsaw/
I have looked at it a couple times but haven’t yet noticed any links to
documentation, tutorials, examples, javadoc? I have seen mention of a new file
system. Some talk of features not in place yet. But all a little vague and
incomplete enough so far as to not make much sense.
But I can bring this up on jigsaw-dev.

JSR 376 is just starting and so there isn't a JEP for the module system yet. It will all come in time. The changes that are in JDK 9 already are JEP 201 and JEP 220, plus dozens of other changes related to JDK modularizations.

-Alan