Hi, Robert
Please file an urgent CR. Add all necessary information to how to reproduce the bug. Also please check different osx version(10.9,10.10).

11.03.15 9:39, Robert Krüger wrote:
Hi,

after updating to 8u40 our application no longer displays a screen menu (we
use -Dapple.laf.useScreenMenuBar="true"), the dock Icon is gone as well and
the Frame pops up behind the IDE window (this is all when starting from
within Intellij). We are using a modified Nimbus L&F, if that is important.

What has happend and is there a way to fix this? Going back to 8u25
everything works. I haven't tested this in an app bundle yet but even for
development alone this would be a serious problem for us.

Thanks,

Robert

--
Best regards, Sergey.