On 29/03/2015 13:49, "Robert Krüger" <krue...@lesspain.de> wrote:

>For OSX packaging I have successfully played around with the gradle plugin
>at https://code.google.com/p/gradle-macappbundle/. It simply worked and
>did
>the things I wanted it to do. However I was curious about an officially
>supported java packaging mechanism that also works on windows

Sorry I've not been following this thread so maybe I miss the mark
but I've used JWrapper and I like it a lot:

http://www.jwrapper.com

Has almost all the features I want and the end user experience is rather
nice, very Mac-like.

br Kusti

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify
the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly
forbidden. We will not be liable for direct, indirect, special or consequential
damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on or as of transmission of this
e-mail in general.