On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 01:43:51PM +0300, Amit Kucheria wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-05-03 at 11:21 +0200, ext Martin Mueller wrote:
> >
> > One time it was drained when I had the audio player opened. I had it
> > play a part of an audio book and didn't bother to close the cover
> > after it was finished, just left it lying next to my bed. The next
> > morning it was powered off and the battery empty. This happened only
> > once though.
>
> Keeping the audio player in 'paused' state doesn't allow power saving
> mode currently. That is the most likely cause for a battery drain in the
> above case. It will be fixed in the OS upgrade.

No it was definitely not paused. It just finshed playing a mp3 file.

> Please send details of your software configuration:
> - Fiasco image version?

Nokia_770_SE2005_5_2006_13_7.bin

Reboots happend more often with Nokia_770_3.2005.51-13.bin even more than
once a day.

> - extra applications loaded?

osso-xterm

> - applications running when behaviour observed?

opera, audio player, mahjong

> - restore from backup?

either case, doesn't matter

> Also, can you check if you observe this behaviour with the official
> images _without_ restoring settings from older releases?

Yes, happens too.

bye
  MM
--
Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le camembert, L.R.