On 5/17/06, August Joki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Does the fact that there will be internet telephony software on the
device mean that there will be a working driver for the internal
microphone?

One would assume that :)

Otherwise it would be a bit silly thing to put there, wouldn't it?

(I just hope not many people have destroyed the mic while trying to
"reset" the device with a needle ;)

Also I'd imagine(hope) that there will be some sort of compatibility
for bluetooth headsets, otherwise it'd be a pain to have to hold the
770 in a position to hear, talk and see it all at the same time.

Actually, if you put your ear to the speaker, the mic aligns pretty
naturally to your mouth[1]. And holding it like that puts your thumb
to the buttons on top of the device.

Coincide? I think not ;)

[1]  If you are right-handed of course

--