Does the fact that there will be internet telephony software on the
device mean that there will be a working driver for the internal
microphone?

Also I'd imagine(hope) that there will be some sort of compatibility
for bluetooth headsets, otherwise it'd be a pain to have to hold the
770 in a position to hear, talk and see it all at the same time.

I hope there's  Bluetooth headset support too but is there an issue
using BT and Wireless at the same time?

Also it would be cool if the HeadPhone jack was multi pole (or what
ever its called when you have 4 connectors) so you could use a
mic/headphone combo like of some of the nokia phones too.

Peter