Armin M. Warda wrote:
I repeated the test three times, the result was always reproduced.

  regards, Armin.

Huh, that's weird. wi-fi driver and 802.11 protocol is even not in kernel but in extra module. The only changes in that kernel are:
1 extended backlight control (patch on my site)
2 high speed mmc patch (on my site)
3 kernel has enabled crypto API (disabled in nokia build) for PPTP module

Any dmesg errors while connecting? Are you running correct IT2006 version for the kernel (i.e. not running older 1.2006 with disabled lifeguard or watchdog by chance)? Are you booting otherwise same systems (preferably from flash)?

Works for me fine with WPA with Asus WL-500G deluxe.
Just also flashed that kernel and tried also ad-hoc WEP conection with my notebook and it works too.

I simply don't have any idea why it should affect wi-fi network at all except when possibly using with older IT2006 from July (so the cx3110x and umac modules cannot load) which normally causes reboot loop.

Frantisek