On Thu, 25 Jan 2007, Andrew Barr wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 19:16 +0100, Aniello Del Sorbo wrote:
> > I got it!!
>
> me too
>
> > Thanks VERY MUCH Maemo Team!
>
> ack
>
> > Really really really thank you!
> > It was REALLY unexpected :)
>
> to say the least
>
> > Ordered already. Can't wait to get it!
>
> sadly, I am having issues here and the phone people aren't much
> help. :-(
>
> The error I get when I submit my order:
>
> There was an error in processing your credit-card for this purchase.
> Your card has not been charged. Please contact us directly at
> 1-866-59NOKIA (1-866-596-6542).
>
> I've tried three different cards :-(
>
> USA based address, USA based card, at nokiausa.com...

I called the number after I encountered the same problem--the person I
spoke to said that there are currently problems processing the code
(someone had already called).  It doesn't seem to have anything to do with
the credit card.  He said that he will call me back, probably by the end
of the day, when the problems are sorted out.

Aaron