Hi,

I changed sbox2 default mapping style so that it by default uses files
from the host and only maps the bare minimum to target buildroot. This
simplified the rules dramatically and I think it means that most tools
will "just work" and only special cases like apt, dpkg, gcc and qemu
need special treatment. I did a quick test and managed to build debian
packages pretty well, there's maybe a little glitch somewhere with
respect to fakeroot and qemu and LD_PRELOAD passing, but overall
things look pretty damn good considering that now the whole set of
rules is just 54 lines long.

I also disabled the mapping cache by default, it was causing some
trouble and the new rule set is so small that I don't think any cache
is needed.

This stuff is currently in the git repository so pull from there to
give it a shot.

/lauri