Quim Gil wrote:
> I'm a bit surprised about the little discussion generated by our call to
> support cool projects.
>
> Was the call so casual that it ended up being unclear?

Well, to me it is a bit unclear how Nokia could help to specific
projects. IMO all developers will benefit from

- early SDK release(s) and documentation
- somewhat accurate device emulation or developer device program (with
devices reaching developer hands before end users)
- in general as much information as possible preferably to everyone

If we get this then no special help may be needed.

> What kind of support? Whatever those cool projects under development
> need to be stable and exciting for real users. You tell us and we will
> do our best helping you.

Do you have anything specific on your mind? What kind of help Nokia
expects to provide in this support project? Does it include @nokia.com
developers who will help with porting specific code to newer OS? I guess
not.

Frantisek