I uploaded the newer libpoppler4 to Extras for ePDFView, and I did what Ed
Bartosh had done before me with libpoppler2 - remove the python bindings
because I hadn't time to make it play nice with scratchbox and force it to
use python2.5. I'm without a Linux computer ATM but, if you really desire
it, I'd be happy to reupload libpoppler4 with the python bindings (providing
I can actually get them working) by the end of this week?

-qwerty12