On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 04:30:10PM +0200, Cornelius Hald wrote:

> > > The implementation can be changed, we're in beta and that means
> > > that things can still be fixed.
> > No, Beta generally means that API and UI changes are no longer
> > possible.  And I think that's the case with Maemo 5.
> Could someone please clarify that?
> We all know that Maemo 5 is currently in Beta state, but does this
> mean that API and/or UI changes are still allowed or not?

Well, I'm one of the Hildon developers and I can tell you that we _do_
accept suggestions :-)

Of course we have some constraints and we can't change everything
that we want, but if the change that you propose is feasible it'll be
considered. We also accept patches ;-)

Feel free to open bugs in https://bugs.maemo.org/ with your
suggestions.

Thanks!