El vie, 04-09-2009 a las 17:37 +0300, Kate Alhola escribió:

> I have used Maemo 5 and N900 since early prototypes  and
> i don't see lot of important frequently used functionality
> missing from Qt. I admit that some rarely used widgets like
> earlier mentioned date and time picker are missing etc.

Rarely used widgets? Come on, these are used all throughout the
platform. Moreover, even if the time and date pickers were not so
commonly used, their style, user experience, and base API (through
HildonPickerButton, HildonPickerDialog and HildonTouchSelector[Entry])
are central to the Fremantle UI, and certainly the most recommended
starting point for anyone writing an application for Fremantle.

Claudio