Update:

Alberto Mardegan wrote:
> JiangWei Zhou wrote:
>> you may remove the EGL_STENCIL_SIZE, 8 from the egl config list
>> and try again.
>> i just wonder it may cause this problem. but in our target, there is
>> no such problem.

I checked the source code of clutter-0.8 in maemo, and with that
attribute list it worked. Then I try to remove the differences one by
one, to reduce them to the minimum: strangely enough, the problem is in
specifying EGL_{RED,GREEN,BLUE}_SIZE. Removing them from the attributes
array make the whole things work.

I guess I won't submit a patch for it, as the change is maemo-specific:
I cannot see any reason why specifying those sizes would break the thing.

Anyway, I'm happy to announce that I got clutter 1.0 and clutter-gtk
0.10 to work fine in maemo fremantle. I'll create a project in
garage.maemo.org and upload the packages as soon as I've cleaned them up
a bit. :-)

Thanks for your support!
   Alberto

--