On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 11:18 AM, Cornelius Hald <h...@icandy.de> wrote:
> Faheem Pervez wrote:

>>> Honestly I have no idea :) It builds and it works. It愀 just a matter of
>>> making the release. The question is which widgets we would like to have
>>> in our first release.
>>>

>> Personally, I'd love to see HildonFancyButton in hildon-extras (think:
>> the first screen of the Media player and Hildon Application Manager):
>>
>> http://maemo.gitorious.org/hildon-application-manager/mainline/blobs/master/src/hildon-fancy-button.c
>
> Nice find! Would you take care of this? If yes, I惻l add you to the project.
> Oh and what愀 the license?

Sure (if no one better steps up [please do so]), but my only GObject
experience comes with writing simple applets, and I haven't touched
SVN for a rather long while...

I am going to guess that it is GPL-licensed
(http://dz015.wordpress.com/2009/09/15/mussorgsky-0-3/ shows a Python
conversion of the above code) but this would be a guess and I would be
better served  e-mailing the maintainer directly, which I will do,
later.