On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Cornelius Hald <h...@icandy.de> wrote:
> Faheem Pervez wrote:

>>> Nice find! Would you take care of this? If yes, I惻l add you to the
>>> project.
>>> Oh and what愀 the license?
>>>

>> Sure (if no one better steps up [please do so]), but my only GObject
>> experience comes with writing simple applets, and I haven't touched
>> SVN for a rather long while...
>
> I´ve added you to the project. Congratulations :P No excuses now - I´m
> having faith in your skills :)

Hehe, thanks! :D
It's evident that I shall have to pull my socks up...

And, of course, thank you for HeFullscreenButton. This widget was much
needed and will benefit many applications.
I'm already using Andrew's colour selector widgets in Custom Operator
Home Widget. :)
>> I am going to guess that it is GPL-licensed
>> (http://dz015.wordpress.com/2009/09/15/mussorgsky-0-3/ shows a Python
>> conversion of the above code) but this would be a guess and I would be
>> better served  e-mailing the maintainer directly, which I will do,
>> later.
>
> It would be nice if you could ask him if relicensing to LGPL would be ok.
> The rest of the hildon-extras code is LGPL.

I've sent an e-mail off to Gabriel Schulhof (who I believe wrote it).
> Thanks a lot!
> Conny

Best Regards,
Faheem