Am Dienstag, den 19.01.2010, 15:37 +0200 schrieb Quim Gil:
> I believe we have to solve other problems before this one e.g.
> increasing the code contributions in the first place.

With regard to attaching patches in Bugzilla, it's currently probably
quite non-attractive because:
      * It's not clear where which code repositories are located and if
        the code is free, and if so how up-to-date it is. Carsten Munk
        is working on providing an overview for this (9.11-04). Of
        course tarballs are available, but that means hacking ancient
        code.
      * Code reviews by maintainers often take way too long. Nokia
        should put a high priority on any community-provided patches,
        otherwise contributors get impatient and lose motivation.

In the long run looking forward to seeing co-maintainership of projects.
Wondering if anybody has tried yet in the Maemosphere...

andre

--
Andre Klapper (maemo.org bugmaster)