On Friday 19 March 2010 09:16:14 Frantisek Dufka wrote:
> I don't know if there is some high level api but a lot of things can be
> done either via framebuffer ioctl or via changing stuff in
> /sys/dev/ices/platform/omapdss/ see
>
> http://gitorious.org/linux-omap-dss2/linux/blobs/master/Documentation/arm/O
>MAP/DSS
>
> Having full PAL or NTSC with no translation/scaling would be good both
> for games and video playback too.

Can you (or anyone with intimate knowledge) chip in with some comments of how
playing with these can (not) affect the devices (or what gets attached to
them) ? I would like to play with this a bit, but don't want to burn down my
DDP N900 with some weird video sync setting (been bitten by some unrelated
hardware happily setting parameters that burned the video out down :)

Regards,
Attila