Hi Folks

I am looking for the system settings which determine the default e-mail
client for Maemo 5.  I want to try running Claws Mail in place of
Modest and want all the Share by Email buttons and the like to point to
the new application.

Google has not given me an answer - where is this configured?

Cheers

PS - it appears that Claws Mail doesn't integrate with Contacts in that
it can't access it as an address book, but I'm planning to move
everything over to LDAP, so not an issue.

--
Matthew Smith
Business:      http://www.smiffytech.com/