Hi,

My answer to maemo-community mailing list only (as I did not want to cross-post
to several lists.

Here is my answer do Dave anyhow to all lists I sent my original announcement.

****

I have released documents in three different sets (each time having new
documents included to the set) and links I have given to you have been for
final documents.

This time there were three new documents e.g. these Hildon 2.2 UI and UI Widget
guides and Maemo Documentation Guidelines document. It is ok to import the
whole set of documents using this latest (and official) final release from
Maemo Info Center but if you already imported earlier Prefinal2 doc set those
documents have not changed.

I do not know if you have yet imported any of these documents properly to the
wiki. If you have not use this latest 2010.17-1 release from Maemo Info Center
that has ready-made wiki import version done here:
http://library.maemodocs.nokia.com/documents/fremantle/Maemo_5_Document_Baselines/2010-17/

Cheers,
//Jarmo