Hello!

I'm currently playing with booting images on the N900 using a loopback
device and bootmenu. The problem is that booting sometimes hangs, and
I want to debug this. I've enabled the framebuffer console on the
device, so I can see the early boot messages, but the "five dots" keep
appearing and looping forever. Is there a way to disable the five dots
so that the console output is always visible, or is there a way to
redirect console output to the USB connection?

Also, is there a way to delay rebooting, so that I have a chance to
see any messages that appear quickly on the screen before the device
reboots itself?

Thanks,
Thomas