Hi,

(CC'ing Xizhi as the maintainer of libdeclarative-multimedia)

I plan to use the QML "Video" element from libdeclarative-multimedia
(Qt Mobility QML Multimedia Components), and it already works great on
Linux on my laptop, but it does not work right now on Maemo 5. The
element exists, and I can create instances of it, but videos don't
load. I can provide an example if necessary. It does not work for both
local files and remote files (source set to a URL).

Is this a known problem? Where should I report a bug against this (Qt
Quick, Qt Mobility, bugs.maemo.org, bugreports.qt.nokia.com, ..?) and
have a realistic chance of getting it fixed? My application really
depends on proper functionality of this feature, and I want to avoid
working around this by opening videos in the built-in Media Player, as
this is not cross-platform and a Maemo-specific workaround :/

Thanks,
Thomas