Hi Ville,

2011/2/6 Ville M. Vainio <vivai...@gmail.com>:
> On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Thomas Perl <th.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ~ $ dpkg -l | grep -i mobility
>> ii  libdeclarative-multimedia
>> 1.0.2-maemo1+0m5                  Qt Mobility Multimedia QML plugin
>
> Hmm, I wonder whether pyside builds in extras-devel should be switched
> over to using the unofficial 1.1 / 1.2 qtm packages on maemo5
> eventually...

I don't think PySide has anything to do with this, as all this happens
inside the QML Declarative Engine. This is easily reproducable using
qmlviewer :)

Some things to mention: I'm using a QGLWidget as viewport of my
QDeclarativeView, and I get the following output in the X Terminal:

CLEAR
QGraphicsVideoItem::paint
QGraphicsVideoItem::paint
QGraphicsVideoItem::paint
QGraphicsVideoItem::paint
QGraphicsVideoItem::paint
QGraphicsVideoItem::paint
QGraphicsVideoItem::paint
QGraphicsVideoItem::paint

I don't hear any audio, so AFAICT the video output doesn't even start
(I can hear audio just fine using the QML Audio element).

I've now installed Qt Mobility 1.2 from Extras-Devel, and still
experience the same issue.

Thanks,
Thomas