On Tue, 2011-06-21 at 16:09 -0400, ext David Talmage wrote:
> Would someone please post or point me to instructions for creating and
> packaging a QML module with Qt Creator?

If you really have just the QML module, it's a bit tricky currently. The
reason is that deployment parameters are specified in project files,
which currently force you to build something. This will change in Qt
4.8, but currently you either have to circumvent Qt's deployment logic
altogether (i.e. use a custom script), or build a pseudo-binary that
does nothing and use its project file to specify the deployment
information for your QML plugin.

Christian