On Wednesday, June 22, 2011 01:43:42 AM Christian Kandeler wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-06-21 at 16:09 -0400, ext David Talmage wrote:
> > Would someone please post or point me to instructions for creating and
> > packaging a QML module with Qt Creator?
>
> If you really have just the QML module, it's a bit tricky currently. The
> reason is that deployment parameters are specified in project files,
> which currently force you to build something. This will change in Qt
> 4.8, but currently you either have to circumvent Qt's deployment logic

Thanks, Christian.  I will try what you suggested.

How do I know where to install my QML modules?  Are there standard places and,
I hope, magic variables I can set in my project file?

Stipulating that I can manage the packaging, how can I add to QML_IMPORT_PATH
at run time so that my applications can find my package?  Is there a way that
is independent of the operating platform?