I am looking for resources related to learning Qt on Maemo5 Fremantle.
More specifically I am trying to understand the workings of this app: (and add some new features to it such as a one-step undo for when you press the wrong block by mistake)
http://maemo.org/packages/view/skidstone/

I have a copy of a book titled "C++ GUI Programming with Qt 4 Second Edition", will the information in that book be of any use in understanding whatever version of QT Maemo5 has? Where can I find tutorials and things dealing with mobile-specific stuff like touch events?